A mother's undying love


This photo caught my attention and I couldn’t help but write about it.
Photo below…


The love of a mother to her child cannot be compared or comprehended with anything on earth.

We all may have felt love some time in our lives but how many of us can go through such excruciating pain in the drive to save our loved ones.

In photo above, a mother is seen holding her baby through the window to prevent him from burning. She must have sort for all possible ways to escape but found none, weighing her life and that of her son, she displays the undying motherly love by staying in the fire to burn and saving her child.

She chooses to burn in the fire and passed her child through the window not to get burnt while she shouts for help.

I remember growing up and how I use to think that some things my mum does was not for my betterment. I used to see her sometimes when she beats me as not being nice.

But growing to become this woman I am today I live to appreciate my mum day and night for all the spanking, beating and scolding because it has made me a virtues African woman.

Hopefully I pray that the upcoming generation will live to appreciate their mums in sickness and in health, in wealth and in lack.

Shout out to all those who love and pray for their moms.
0 Komentar untuk "A mother's undying love"

Back To Top